Tuesday, April 20, 2010

PAINT!!


My paint came today. Two big boxes of 1/2 gallon bottles of loveliness! I actually have no idea if this will be enough, or way too much. I think I will try to pick up some "Oops" paint at Home Depot and Lowes, if I see that they have any nice greens, just to fill in and accent. I'm so excited!!

The canvases are nearly all drawn out, but I will probably go over the lines with a Sharpie. My daughter pointed out that the sketch lines and the grid lines are confusing. Also, I have a feeling that with so many kids touching and working on each panel, the pencils lines might start to rub off.

I hope the kids love it! If time permits, I hope I have time to teach them how I made the small sketch, and then blew it up using a grid. I think that is a very useful tool that they can use for other projects throughout their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment