Monday, May 24, 2010

Completed

The mural is done!!! The kids did such a great job. It turned out better than I could even imagine. I think my favorite part is the paper parts we cut out and collaged onto the canvas. I loved every minute it took to create this mural, and I can't wait to see what it looks like hung up on the wall tomorrow. They started hanging it as I was leaving today, and I just couldn't believe that it was done.

I hope the kids had fun too. They always seemed very happy to see me, and to get to paint. I think they were a little disappointed when it was all done. They wanted to do more.

We've been drawing monsters with the oil pastels, and there sure are some creative, imaginative kids at Hancock! They made some very scary, and some very adorable little creatures.

Today I set up a still life for the afternoon classes. They did an amazing job drawing it with the pastels. Such talented kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment